I would say 2016 has been both the happiest and saddest year of my life. I experienced pain I’ve never felt, love I didn’t think was possible and huge unexpected failures (not used to failing, so very humbling). Here’s a few lessons i’ve learned and things i’m taking into 2017:
1. I can’t be all things to all people at all time, no matter how much i try (i’ve been working on this quite a few years, but i truly get it now)
2. Not every door that’s opened is meant for me to walk through
3. I understand sometimes people just won’t understand.
4. Before making any commitments/decisions I must consult God and my husband.
5. It’s okay to say No (another one i’ve been working on for some time now)
6. Happiness is a choice
7. Being spread too thin doesn’t help me or anybody else
8. God never makes mistakes and His mercy is truly abundant
9. If I try to do it with my own will I’m limited to what I can achieve
10. A balanced life can only be achieved if I put God first, family second and let that order dictate everything else.
Looking forward to more growth, love & laughter in 2017
Written by: Mrs. McNeill
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!