[Repost: Pastor Jay Patrick]
1. When you say “NO” they don’t switch up.
2. If you “WIN FIRST” they don’t switch up!
3. When you tell them the “TRUTH” they don’t switch up.
4. When they get new friends or a “NEW BOO” they don’t switch up!!
5. When you challenge them to do better, they don’t switch up but thank you for the EXTRA PUSH!!
TYPE “AMEN” IF THIS BLESSED YOU!!!!!!!
Strong and healthy relationships will add years to your life!!
“Open rebuke is better than secret love. Faithful are the wounds of a friend; but the kisses of an enemy are deceitful.”
Proverbs 27:5-6 KJV
Don’t Switch Up…OnPurpose!!